otrdiena, 2010. gada 4. maijs

Weight loss for teens!

17 years old, 5’10 220lbs, 2 months later 180lbs and a load of confidence. After sitting in my house to self conscious to go out to seek out help for my weight problem, I became desperate and tried out an online teen weight loss plan. I was put on a simple diet, limiting the different foods I was allowed to eat. I was surprised about the food I was able to eat.

After my first 3 weeks on this teen weight loss plan I lost 22lbs (7lbs. a week), which made going out in public a breeze. I felt like I had much more energy and I also noticed that I was becoming a lot less self conscious. My friends began to notice I was losing weight which is always nice to hear. Before being on a teen weight loss plan, talking to friends at school or out in public felt very awkward, I felt like I was constantly thinking about what they thought about my appearance.

Losing weight for me was always a struggle and now I feel like I have it on lock down. My results have been great, I feel great and in my eyes I look great. In total I lost 40lbs which is a thrill for me to have lost in this short period of time. My plan is to continue on this diet and lose another 10-15lbs and then begin to start to tone my legs and lower stomach region, but for now 40lbs. in 2 months is more than enough for me!


HTML clipboardIf you seriously want lose weight visit this review page: Weight Loss Plans for Teens and chose highly recommended weight loss plan!!!

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru